CalendarView by: Month Week Day Submit an Event
Governor’s Council on Developmental Disabilities Quarterly Meeting
March 11, 2021 10:00am
Location: Teleconference / Online via Zoom
The Governor’s Council on Developmental Disabilities will have a quarterly meeting on Thursday, March 11, at 10:00 am, via Zoom webinar and teleconference.
Due to the current public health crisis, attendees are asked to participate online via Zoom or by conference call.
This is a public meeting. If you wish to join the meeting, or if you plan to attend and need specific supports or accommodations, please contact Assiah Lewellen at email@example.com. You will receive log in/call in information after you register.
Agenda (Subject to change)
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Welcome, Guest Introductions
4. Approve December 10, 2020 Meeting Minutes
5. Council Staff Update
6. Reports from Committee Chairs
7. Council Education & Training
8. DD Network Update
9. Self-Advocacy Update
10. New Business and Announcements
Agenda is subject to change.
Assiah Lewellen, GCDDAR Program and Outreach Manager
- No upcoming occurrences in the timeframe specified for this event.
- No prior occurrences in the timeframe specified for this event.