CalendarView by: Month Week Day Submit an Event
GCDD State Plan & Implementation Committee Meeting
March 9, 2021 10:00am
Location: Teleconference / Online via Zoom
The Governor’s Council on Developmental Disabilities State Plan and Implementation Committee will have a meeting on Tuesday, March 9, at 10am, via Zoom webinar and teleconference.
This is a state plan development work session. Members will work together to draft the 2022-2026 five year plan.
Due to the current public health crisis, attendees are asked to participate online via Zoom or by conference call.
This is a public meeting. If you wish to join the meeting, or if you plan to attend and need specific supports or accommodations, please contact Assiah Lewellen at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive log in/call in information after you register.
Agenda (Subject to change)
1. Call to Order / Roll Call / Welcome
2. Approve Previous Meeting Minutes (Vote if Quorum Present)
3. 2022-2026 GCDD State Plan Development
4. New Business and Announcements
Assiah Lewellen, GCDDAR Program and Outreach Manager
- No upcoming occurrences in the timeframe specified for this event.
- No prior occurrences in the timeframe specified for this event.