CalendarView by: Month Week Day Submit an Event
Governor’s Council on Developmental Disabilities State Plan and Implementation Committee Meeting
September 29, 2021 9:00am
Location: Teleconference / Online Meeting
The Governor’s Council on Developmental Disabilities State Plan and Implementation Committee will meet via Zoom webinar and teleconference.
Due to the public health concerns, attendees are asked to participate online via Zoom or by conference call.
This is a public meeting. If you wish to join the meeting, or if you plan to attend and need specific supports or accommodations, please contact Assiah Lewellen at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive log in/call in information after you register.
Assiah Lewellen, GCDDAR Program and Outreach Manager
Agenda (Subject to change)
1. Call to Order, Welcome, Roll Call
2. Consider Application Received
NoFA / RFP 2021-004-DDNTWK-ADV
Disability Rights Arkansas
3. New Business and Announcements
- No upcoming occurrences in the timeframe specified for this event.
- Wednesday, September 29, 2021 9:00am - 9:15am View other events on this day