CalendarView by: Month Week Day Submit an Event
Governor’s Council on Developmental Disabilities Quarterly Meeting
December 9, 2021 10:00am
Location: Teleconference / Online Meeting / 1515 West 7th Street, Little Rock, AR
The Governor’s Council on Developmental Disabilities will have a quarterly meeting on Thursday, December 9, at 10:00 am, via web meeting and teleconference.
Due to the current public health crisis, attendees are asked to participate online via Zoom or by conference call. Limited request for in-person attendance may be considered/arranged with advance notice, please contact staff to inquire.
This is a public meeting. If you wish to join the meeting, or if you plan to attend and need specific supports or accommodations, please contact GCDD staff in advance. You will receive log in/call in information after you register.
Melissa Trostel-Hall, GCDDAR Program Coordinator
Agenda (Subject to Change)
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Welcome, Guest Introductions
4. Approve Previous Meeting Minutes
5. Council Staff Update
6. Reports from Committee Chairs
7. Council Education & Training
8. DD Network Update
9. Self-Advocacy Update
10. New Business and Announcements
- Thursday, December 9, 2021 10:00am - 1:00pm View other events on this day
- No prior occurrences in the timeframe specified for this event.