CalendarView by: Month Week Day Submit an Event
Governor’s Council on Developmental Disabilities Quarterly Meeting
June 9, 2022 10:00am
Location: UA Pulaski Tech-South Campus, CAHMI Building, Le Culinaire Dining Room, 13000 I-30, Little Rock, AR 72210
The Governor’s Council on Developmental Disabilities will have its Quarterly Meeting on Thursday, June 9th, 2022. The Council will meet in-person, from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM, at the Culinary Arts & Hospitality Management Institute building of the UA Pulaski Tech-South Campus in Little Rock, Arkansas.
This is a public meeting. TypeWell service (a live transcription service offering real-time captioning) will be available. If you plan to attend and need other specific supports or accommodations, please contact Jamiya Foote by Thursday June 2, 2022 in order to give reasonable notice for our staff to make the arrangements.
Jamiya Foote, GCDDAR Finance and Operations Coordinator
Agenda (Subject to change)
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Welcome, Guest Introductions
4. Approve Previous Meeting Minutes
5. Council Staff Update
6. Reports from Committee Chairs
7. Council Education & Training
8. DD Network Update
9. Self-Advocacy Update
10. New Business and Announcements
- No upcoming occurrences in the timeframe specified for this event.
- Thursday, June 9, 2022 10:00am - 1:00pm View other events on this day