CalendarView by: Month Week Day Submit an Event
Governor’s Council on Developmental Disabilities Quarterly Meeting
September 12, 2022 10:00am
Location: Winthrop Rockefeller Institute, 1 Rockefeller Dr, Governor's Conference Room, Morrilton, AR 72110
The Governor’s Council on Developmental Disabilities will hold its September 2022 Quarterly Meeting on Monday, September 12th from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
This is a public meeting. TypeWell service (a live transcription service offering real-time captioning) will be available. If you plan to attend and need other specific supports or accommodations, please contact Jamiya Foote by Friday, September 2, 2022 in order to give reasonable notice for our staff to make the arrangements.
Jamiya Foote, GCDDAR Finance and Operations Coordinator
Agenda (Subject to change)
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Welcome, Guest Introductions
4. Approve Previous Meeting Minutes
5. Council Staff Update
6. Reports from Committee Chairs
7. Council Education & Training
8. DD Network Update
9. Self-Advocacy Update
10. New Business and Announcements
- No upcoming occurrences in the timeframe specified for this event.
- No prior occurrences in the timeframe specified for this event.